Monday, November 1, 2010

November One Thoughts.

        I’ve been listening to this song the whole day. Not much of a song but I really can’t stop listening to it. —> Creep by RadioHead (Choir Version.) Got it from the movie “The Social Network.” which by the way is awesome. Social Network is about Facebook, how it came to be, what happened to the founder and stuff. While I was watching the trailer, the song Creep was playing in the background. Well, hey, we all have different tastes in music right? I kind of felt the pain this song was trying to share. Though the lyrics were somehow negative, it’s pushing me into writing a novel. I’m psyched about the plot :) Never thought this deep in years.
         So after sitting around and thinking about it, being alone the whole day made me miss blogging. Dude, let’s admit it, at one point or another, blogging has done something good in our lives, though it’s not all the time. Plus, you may not know it, but someone out there is really looking forward to what you want to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment